Membership in the IPPC is open to research-based pharmaceutical companies. Because membership is at the company-level, members enjoy unlimited participation on IPPC working groups and on IPPC educational webinars.
- Access to a library of privacy compliance resources tailored to pharmaceutical company needs (over 10 years worth of materials).
- Timely analyses of new privacy laws, court decisions, and enforcement actions impacting pharmaceutical company operations.
- Expert insight into how changing pharmaceutical business models could be impacted by privacy laws.
- Regular interaction with industry colleagues facing similar challenges.
- Ability to contribute to industry comments on proposed privacy legislation.
- Ability to influence the development of privacy guidelines for the pharmaceutical industry.
Please fill out the form below to contact us. We will be happy to send you more information or to speak with you about the benefits of membership.
As an organization of pharmaceutical companies, the IPPC advances the protection of individual privacy, anticipates and responds to new challenges affecting the protection of health information, augments member companies’ data protection capabilities through the development and sharing of industry best practices, educates internal and external stakeholders on data protection in the pharmaceutical industry and the importance of data to pharmaceutical innovation, and provides a forum to ensure that the global pharmaceutical industry speaks with one, coherent voice on data privacy issues.